TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Friday, October 27, 2006
Directed by Harsha Pradeep and produced by Smt. Vijitha under Saroos Ad Communications Pvt. Ltd banner, Post Box (C/o Banjara Hills) has Kishore and Ramya in the lead. The shooting of Post Box (C/o Banjara Hills) was completed recently and post-production works are in progress. Producer Vijitha says, 'Presently dubbing is in progress. There is a good response to the title Post Box which has lots of relevance to the story. It is the story of four young people and how their lives were attached to the post box, which has been moulded in an entertaining manner. Our confidence doubled on the success of the film after watching the rushes. Though a novice, director Harsha Pradeep had moulded the story on the celluloid like a senior and experienced director. At the same time, this compliment has come from senior artistes and other technicians. The film is being made to attract all classes of audiences. The audio of the film would be released by the end of October through a popular audio company. We made this film with a different concept and we are sure that our debut venture on the banner would be a big hit and earn us a good name.' Director Harsha Pradeep says, 'The story, its movement, the performance by artistes, music and cooperation from technicians made the film as second to none. I am very sure that the film would be a big hit.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Chiranjeevi-Vinayak combo again?
Tulasi on child sentiment