TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Producer Sri C V V Prasad, one of the Founder of Sarathi Studios, passed away on Sunday in Hyderabad. He was not keeping well for some time. He is survived by two Sons and two Daughters. Born in a Jamindar family in Muktayala in Krishna District, he studied at Shantiniketan. The hit film Rojulu Marayi was produced by him. With making of Sarathi Studios, he took to film producing. Along with these he produced some great films like Kumkuma Rekha, Kalasi Unte Kaladi Sukham, Kuladaivam and many more. Krishna and Vijayanirmala starrer Vidhi Vilasam was also produced by CVV Prasad. He took pains in establishing AP Films Vanijya Mandali and also parleyed with the government for houses and land for the workers in the industry. Industry bigwigs, Tamma Reddy Krishnamurthy, Bhardwaja, K B Tilak, K C Sekhar Babu were some of the few who paid their last respects. The last rites will take place at Bansilalpet on Monday, said his son Kishore Prasad .