TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Premalekha Raasa is directed by Kulasekhar, a famous lyricist. So the audience will expect a lyrical entertainment from the director, who has presented a romantic story woven in a sensitive manner.
The producer of the film is Mallidi Satyanarayana Reddy and the lead roles are played by Venkat Mallidi and photo fame beauty Anjali. The hero of the film has working hard and put all his efforts to make the movie a success. Anjali is very charming and cute and in the movie; the hero and heroine work well with good onscreen chemistry between them.
Kulasekhar has experience in romantic subjects, as his hit films include Chitram, Jeyam and Nuvvu Nenu. The script and dialogue for the film are handled by Kulasekhar himself.
The story of the movie is based on one single love letter. Love letter plays the role of backdrop for the film.
Who write this love letter to whom and whose hands does it reach? What misunderstandings does it create? How are these cleared up? Does this letter create love, hate or enmity? This is the subject of the film. The songs for the film have already created a great name and the music has been handled with great musical talent and tunes which are fascinating.
Kulasekhar is a good writer, so the audience would expect to get a slice of immaculate, clean story with some moral, which is rare in movies these days.
On the whole, the movie will be a definite entertainer and a warm feast for the audience this winter. The movie is to be released this week.