TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
With Khatarnaak lined up for release on the 14th of this month, Ravitheja created an almost panic when he was rushed to the hospital for surgery last weekend.
Hospital sources have clarified that there was nothing serious. The actor had to undergo an appendicitis surgery. The appendix was removed by laparoscopic procedure on Saturday morning. He was soon shifted to post-operative care ward and was discharged on Sunday.
The release of Khatarnaak stands unaffected by this small hitch. Ravitheja is now hale and healthy and is raring to get started with his next film, Dubai Seenu with director Shrinu Wytla.