TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sunday, November 05, 2006
The life of a dancer, who dreamed to become a heroine out of sheer interest towards films, was moulded as Reshma in Malayalam under the direction of Radhakrishnan. Now the film is being dubbed into Telugu as Reshma again with a tag line Gootiloni Chilaka by producer Makkina Srinivasa Rao. The producer says, 'Reshma, Sindhu, Sajani, Vetri played key roles in this film and the director explained the situations that were faced by a dancer who wanted to become a film heroine. The film runs with film industry, dance and crime investigation in the backdrop. Music provided by Nagesh would stand as highlight. We will soon complete the censor formalities and release the film this month.' Dialogues are by Murthybabu and Makkina Yasashwini is the presenter.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Khatarnak almost done
Paisalo Paramatma busy with DTS