TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
The successful Malayalam film Reshma directed by Radhakrishnan is being dubbed into Telugu with the same name Reshma and with a tagline Gootiloni Chiluka by Makkina Srinivasa Rao on the banner of Nagadevi Arts. Producer Srinivasa Rao says, 'The film was a big hit in Malayalam and was made with dance, cinema and investigation in its backdrop. It is the story of a girl who wants to become heroine and the problems she faced in the process and how she faced them. We will complete all the post-production formalities and release the film during this month. Music by Nagesh, dialogues by Murthibabu are the highlights of the film.' The film is being presented by Yashshwini.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Maya Bazaar all set for release on Nov. 23
Srikanth's film titled Operation Duryodhana