TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Maheshbabu, who rewrote the 75-year-old Telugu film industry's records with Pokiri, fell flat with the utter failure of Sainikudu. There are several rumours and remarks that are doing rounds in the industry. According to a section, Maheshbabu did not look at the story or script or its movement, with a complete confidence on director Gunasekhar and only attended the shooting, which led to the disaster.
Another section says, Gunasekhar was in a dilemma as another film Samanyudu of Jagapatibabu is also based on a fight against politics was coming up at the same time. In order to show some novelty and change, he reportedly made changes to the script, which ultimately made him to lose control over the screenplay leading to the failure. Though the producer had spent huge money and used the latest technology, they failed to save the film from being a disaster.
The film was first started with tsunami, and was changed to a cyclone and some scenes were reshot, which had an adverse impact on the film. Yet another section from Maheshbabu fans alleged that producer Aswinidutt did not take care in releasing the film in an appropriate time and the prints fail to reach the theatres in time leading to utter chaos at various places. This had caused aversion to the film on one section of the audiences.