TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
A year or so ago, the Tamil box office hit, Autograph was remade in Telugu amidst lot of publicity. The audience rejected it because it was a bit too sad and an out-and-out tearjerker.
Now, another film from the same director is getting ready to be remade in Telugu. Thavamaai Thavam Irundhu is the name of the film and this one is about how aged parents suffer when their children start treating them as burdens. Cheran had directed and starred in the lead role. Padhmapriya was the heroine. This one was her debut film in Tamil.
Search is on for actors and actresses but, Union Minister Dasari Narayana Rao has expressed a keen interest in playing the role of the aged dad.
Lets hope this one strikes the right chords in the audience's hearts.