TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Canning of a song is in progress for a film being produced by Thota Venkateswara Reddy on the banner of Sai Rupa Creations with Nishant, Milani and Rathi in the lead, at Padmalaya Studios. Besides Nishant, Milani, the song has Mun Mun Datta of Mumbai Express-fame and five Russian dancers. The song was penned by Viswa and is being choreographed by Shankar.
Director GT Prasad says, 'We are trying to make our film reflect the present education system and it would make the audiences to think once again after watching the film. We have completed the entire talkie besides three songs. Two more songs are planned to be shot abroad.'
Producer says, 'It is a beautiful love story, with a backdrop of education system. We are planning to can the remain two songs one in Austria and another near Himalayas. We will release the film in February.'
Music directors Krishna-Raja say, 'We are very happy that a popular choreographer like Shankar is directing the dances for our tunes. There are five songs in the film and we gave them Latin, Arabic, Carnatic, pop and classic tunes to each of them. We are sure that we will earn good name through this film.' Hero Nishant says, 'Mine is a character which had two shades.' Jayasudha, Sutti Velu, Chalapati Rao, Tanikella Bharani, Ashok Kumar, Ali, MS Narayana, Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao, Banda Jyothi and others are in the cast. Camera is by Rajesh Kata, dialogues are by Ramaswamy, lyrics are by Veturi, Varikuppala and Viswa.