TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Canning of last song is in progress for Satyam Sivam Sundaram directed by Malayalam director Siddique and produced by B Srinivasa Raju on the banner of Sri Sri Chitra with Nithin, Meera Chopra in the lead, at Taramati Baradari in Hyderabad. The song 'Picasso... Sathia...' penned by Anant Sriram is being canned under the choreography of Pradeep Anthony on Nithin and Meera Chopra. Nithin says, 'The shooting of balance two songs has begun on Monday. Already we have completed one song 'Ammo Ammamma Thodu...' penned by Suddala Ashok Teja. With the shooting of the last song at Golconda Fort by Saturday, we will wrap up the shooting. The producer is planning to complete the film in the third week of November. My role in this film will have three shades. I am doing the character of a youth who uses both his mental power and muscle power to chase the target. The film would be a good entertainer and the climax would be a highlight in the film. Music by Manisharma had already grabbed the attention of the audiences. My get-ups, mannerisms would be quite different from routine in this film. I am very happy for working under the direction of Siddique, who made all the 12 films in his direction big hits. We are sure that our film would be the 13th hit in his career.' Meera Chopra says, 'This film will be a little different from regular Telugu films. I am playing the role of a girl who has good self-respect. I am very happy for coming before the Telugu audiences with another good film. The heroine doesn't know what the hero's character is. Always she mistakes about him. Even the audiences could also not guess what would happen in the next scene.