TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The audio of Shankar directed by Madhu and produced by Chadalavada Padmavati on the banner of Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara Films with Shashikant and Manasa in the lead was released at a function held at Prasad Labs' preview theatre in Hyderabad. The film has audio from Vandemataram Srinivas. Dr D Ramanaidu, who had attended the programme as chief guest had released the audio and handed over the first audiocassette to Chadalavada Tirupati Rao.
Chadalavada Tirupati Rao says, 'Our hero Shashikant had strived a lot for this film. We wish he would get blessings from the audiences in the way of making the film a big hit.'
Ramanaidu says, The film was made with good taste by Chadalavada Brothers. I wish both the audio and video of the film a big hit.
K Achireddy says, 'I wish Shashikant would earn a good name through this film. Madhu is an expert and had gained good experience by working with SV Krishna Reddy for over 20 films. The mass subject chosen by the director in itself reveals how confident he is on the film.' Senior director PC Reddy says, 'Shashikant had improved a lot as an artiste. I am sure that he would earn the name of a good mass hero with this film.'
Hero Shashikant says, 'Vandemataram Srinivas gave six melodious tunes to the film and of them three were already canned in Kashmir, Delhi, Jodhpur and Chandigarh. We are quite confident that the film would earn a very good name to the entire unit and would be a fantastic debut film for the director Madhu. The film has several elements that could attract the audiences of all classes.