TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
The audio of Shankar directed by Madhu and produced by Chadalavada Padmavati on the banner of Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara Films with Shashikant and Manasa in the lead was released at a function held at Prasad Labs' preview theatre in Hyderabad. The film has audio from Vandemataram Srinivas. Dr D Ramanaidu, who had attended the programme as chief guest had released the audio and handed over the first audiocassette to Chadalavada Tirupati Rao.
Chadalavada Tirupati Rao says, 'Our hero Shashikant had strived a lot for this film. We wish he would get blessings from the audiences in the way of making the film a big hit.'
Ramanaidu says, The film was made with good taste by Chadalavada Brothers. I wish both the audio and video of the film a big hit.
K Achireddy says, 'I wish Shashikant would earn a good name through this film. Madhu is an expert and had gained good experience by working with SV Krishna Reddy for over 20 films. The mass subject chosen by the director in itself reveals how confident he is on the film.' Senior director PC Reddy says, 'Shashikant had improved a lot as an artiste. I am sure that he would earn the name of a good mass hero with this film.'
Hero Shashikant says, 'Vandemataram Srinivas gave six melodious tunes to the film and of them three were already canned in Kashmir, Delhi, Jodhpur and Chandigarh. We are quite confident that the film would earn a very good name to the entire unit and would be a fantastic debut film for the director Madhu. The film has several elements that could attract the audiences of all classes.