TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Post-production works of Shankar directed by Madhu and produced by Chadalavada Padmavathi on the banner of Sri Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara Films with Shasikanth, Manasa in the lead were almost complete. Producer says, 'Though it is the debut film for Madhu, he moulded almost every scene with good ease like an experienced director. He stood to our expectations. As almost all the unit members are of the same age, the film shoot was completed as per the schedule and as expected. The role of our hero Sashikant is beyond the expectations of the audiences. The film would move with a good feel right from the beginning till the end. Vandemataram Srinivas gave melodious tunes to all the songs, while Srinivasa Reddy's cinematography would remain a highlight. The songs in the film were choreographed in Delhi, Chandigarh, Kashmir, Jaisalmer, Udaypur, Jaipur and other places besides Hyderabad. We are planning to release the audio of the film in the end of November and the film in the first week of December. Rahuldev, Ali, MS Narayana, Chitram Sreenu, Giribabu, Babumohan, Rajyalakshmi and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by Chinni Prakash and action is by Shankar.