TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Every other week, the media gets busy speculating about Simran's comeback. And, almost as regularly, she'll issue a denial a few days later.
This time again, things weren't much different. Simran made a special dance appearance at a charity show organized in Chennai. The audience still seems crazy about her. Motherhood did take a toll on her figure and her famous waistline. But, a little bit of exercise and maybe liposuction could fix the damage easily.
Simran however seems to be very happy with her husband and her toddler son. "I never said I was quitting the film industry. Marriage and the birth of my child compelled me to make some modifications in my schedule. My husband's relatives are baby-sitting my son. I'm still busy as a celebrity endorser. I'll return to acting when I find the kind of role that really challenges the actress in me," she said.
Well, nobody's convinced.