TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It may be mentioned here that Simran had started her second innings in Telugu film industry by signing the dotted line for Okka Magaadu. Director cum producer YVS Choudary says, 'There is no surprise if her character earns her a national award. Moreover, Simran had left for the US along with Balakrishna and Choudary for a special make up.
Though it was not revealed what her character is, it is reliably learnt that Simran is playing a dual role in the film as a young girl and also as 85-year-old woman. It is also rumoured that the character was so important that special make up tests were done to Simran at the US and special make up kit was also readied for her for the role.
Moreover, there is a sentiment that works with the combination of Simran. Both the films she paired up with Balakrishna - Naraimha Naidu and Samarasimha Reddy - were big hits. Choudary is confident that the combination would bag yet another success with Okka Magadu. Being a prestigious film and dream project, Choudary is not compromising at any time during production.