TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Two films of top young stars Rakhee of NT Ramarao and Annavaram of Pawan Kalyan are vying with each other in December, with a similar backdrop - the sister sentiment. It may be mentioned here that several films on brother-sister sentiment were proved big hits. It is surprising that both these young heroes chose the same subject keeping in view the audiences pulse. Both of them are eagerly looking for a success for the past three years.
NT Rama Rao's film Rakhee with Ileana and Charmme in the lead, directed by Krishnavamsi is ready for release on December 22, while Pawan Kalyan's film Annavaram directed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao with Asin in the female lead would hit the screen on December 29. Let us wait who will win in this race with sister sentiment.