TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Two films of top young stars Rakhee of NT Ramarao and Annavaram of Pawan Kalyan are vying with each other in December, with a similar backdrop - the sister sentiment. It may be mentioned here that several films on brother-sister sentiment were proved big hits. It is surprising that both these young heroes chose the same subject keeping in view the audiences pulse. Both of them are eagerly looking for a success for the past three years.
NT Rama Rao's film Rakhee with Ileana and Charmme in the lead, directed by Krishnavamsi is ready for release on December 22, while Pawan Kalyan's film Annavaram directed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao with Asin in the female lead would hit the screen on December 29. Let us wait who will win in this race with sister sentiment.