TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The Selvaraghavan-Sonia Agarwal romance will culminate into marriage on the 15th of December this year. Chennai is the venue.
Selvaraghavan is busy with his Telugu film starring Venkatesh and Trisha in the lead roles. Sonia Agarwal's family and Selvaraghavan's family are busy with the marriage preparations. Kasturiraaja, father of the groom, says that he's elated that his elder son too is going to get married to the girl of his own choice. His other son and Selvaraghavan's younger brother, Danush had got married to superstar Rajinikanth's daughter. The couple recently had a child.
Kasturiraaja has revealed that there wont be any separate wedding reception on the 15th due to security reasons and the VVIP guests.
In all likelihood, the honeymoon too will have to wait because the director is very committed to completing his film in Telugu.
This will be one wedding to look forward to.