TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Rana Daggubati, grandson of noted film producer D. Ramanaidu and son of D Sureshbabu had launched Spirit Media, near Ramanaidu Studios in Jubilee Hills at Hyderabad. He had imported an equipment called ARRISCAN worth Rs 17 crore, which is very useful in colour grading and in Digital Intermediate. Rana says, 'It is our unit which had bagged the credit of launching the ARRISCAN facility in the Indian film industry. Several scenes in Sainikudu featuring Maheshbabu is being done with the help of ARRISCAN and in the format of Digital Intermediate. Florian Martin of 'Utsi' who gained experience in ARRISCAN grading and who had worked for films like 'Lord of the Rings', 'Pefume', 'Story of a murder' is presently working for Sainikudu with the ARRISCAN equipment. This ARRISCAN is a very novel instrument as compared to the the currently available digital intermediate grading machine and it is three times better than the current customized colour grading machine. It will take at least 30 days to do colour grading for a film and in order to get the colour grading to suit our need and effect, the ARRISCAN unit members would also take part in the shooting and with the help of this facility and technology, digital grading could be done in every frame. The necessary chemicals for this colour grading are being imported from New Zealand. This will be an additional attraction for Sprit Media. In order to bring the latest technology to the reach of the people of the Telugu film industry, we had set up this ARRISCAN in Hyderabad. We will charge for colour grading depending on the length of a particular scene in a film.