TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The second schedule of the yet to be named film which Raghunath Sogi will produce and Srirama will direct under the banner of Sri Sadguru Cinema. The lead roles in the film are played by Sairam Shankar (of 143, Danger-films fame and brother of Puri Jagannath) and Suhasini in the lead. The shooting of the film is in progress. The last shoot was done at Vishakapatnam. The first schedule of the film was done in Hyderabad and the second schedule was held between September 15 and October 1 in and around Vizag. Director Srirama says, 'It is a beautiful love story. In fact, it is a tailor-made story for Sairam Shankar and suited his body language well. We are making the film keeping in mind the tastes and thoughts of the present day youth. We have so far completed 40 per cent shooting including two songs. We are confident of giving a good film to the Telugu audiences.' Producer Raghunath Sogi says, 'The Vizag weather hasnt posed to be a proble. When we are about to shoot a rain song, there was a rain and we were able to complete the song in natural rain. We have got a very good team. We are planning to shoot the third schedule in Hyderabad during this month. Two more songs besides some remaining talkie parts would be canned abroad in November. RP Patnaik has given melodious tunes to all the songs.'
Naresh, Chitram Sreenu, Hemalatha, Kota Shankara Rao, Annnapurna are in the cast.