TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The shooting of Chiru's Stalin is moving at a faster pace. Schedules are being planned carefully and there have been no delays at any point of time. The talk around the industry is that all are co-operating well to complete the shooting soon so as to make the release coincide with Chiranjeevi's birthday falling on August 22.
The audio of the film is slated for release in July. The much expected debut of Ram Charan Teja is likely to take some more time as per fresh reports. Navneeth Kaur's item song is going to add colour to Stalin.