TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Padma Bhushan Chiranjeevi is ruling the Tollywood as Megastar for the past 27 years. He is No. 1 in the Telugu film industry and won the hearts of crores of Telugus. Dr Chiranjeevi is like a minting machine for the producers as his films will run with minimum guarantee and he continued to create new records in revenue collection through several of his films. This great artiste took inspiration from Mother Teresa and jumped into social service. He started blood banks and eye banks under the Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust. He is running them with the help of his fans. These voluntary blood banks are doing yeoman services for the needy and created a record in blood banks' history.
Recognising the voluntary services of Chiranjeevi Blood Bank, the Government of Andhra Pradesh gave Best Voluntary Blood Bank award for the fourth consecutive year. Chiranjeevi's brother-in-law and star producer Allu Aravind, who is also playing an active part in running these blood banks, received the award. Oneindia congratulates Chiranjeevi on the occasion and wishes that he would extend his services not only in our State but to the entire nation and later in various countries across the world. All the Best to Mega Star Chiranjeevi.