TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Finally, the Gods of Tollywood have decided to put an end to Udaykiran's miseries and make life easier for him.
Udaykiran was one of the young heroes who had a good future in Tollywood. His brush with big-time fame came when he got engaged to be married to Megastar Chiranjeevi's daughter. Out of the blue, he canceled his engagement with her and with that, his nightmare began.
Suddenly, Telugu offers simply evaporated. In spite of the disguised hostility, he did manage to get an offer or two. Distributors simply didn't even touch those films. One or two films did manage to make their way to the theatres. They flopped.
He shifted to Tamil. K Balachander had directed the film with Prakashraj as the producer. The film is ready but there seems to be lots of delays in its release.
Finally, miracle has started to happen. He now has a new film in Telugu with Lagadapathi Shridhar as the producer. Rumors say that the film was possible only because Chiranjeevi felt sorry for the actor and decided to forgive him for the bad name that he had brought to the Megastar's family after abruptly canceling the engagement.