TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Finally, the Gods of Tollywood have decided to put an end to Udaykiran's miseries and make life easier for him.
Udaykiran was one of the young heroes who had a good future in Tollywood. His brush with big-time fame came when he got engaged to be married to Megastar Chiranjeevi's daughter. Out of the blue, he canceled his engagement with her and with that, his nightmare began.
Suddenly, Telugu offers simply evaporated. In spite of the disguised hostility, he did manage to get an offer or two. Distributors simply didn't even touch those films. One or two films did manage to make their way to the theatres. They flopped.
He shifted to Tamil. K Balachander had directed the film with Prakashraj as the producer. The film is ready but there seems to be lots of delays in its release.
Finally, miracle has started to happen. He now has a new film in Telugu with Lagadapathi Shridhar as the producer. Rumors say that the film was possible only because Chiranjeevi felt sorry for the actor and decided to forgive him for the bad name that he had brought to the Megastar's family after abruptly canceling the engagement.