TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
'Lover Boy' Udaykiran almost vanished from the Telugu screen for the past one year and is making his reentry through Abaddham. The film which was made in Telugu and Tamil languages simultaneously is also getting released in Telugu as well as Tamil soon. The audio of the film was released recently and Kamal Hassan and Rajanikanth graced the occasion. Though the Telugu industry almost pushed him out, he earned good name in Tamil. Balachander also gave his helping hand to Udaykiran and made Poi as his 101st film. The same film is being released in Telugu as Abaddham.
Meanwhile, Lagadapati Sridhar had planned a film with Udaykiran in the name of Viyyalavari Kayyalu with E Sattibabu as director. However, the makers failed to zero in on any heroine for the film. Though Mamata Mohandas was selected, she rejected after for some reasons. Riya Sen was considered as the next choice but she demanded heavy remuneration and hence she was dropped. Now 'Shriya' was chosen for the slot, but she is busy with Rajani's film Sivaji. So, once she turns free, Udaykiran's film would go to sets.