TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
'Lover Boy' Udaykiran almost vanished from the Telugu screen for the past one year and is making his reentry through Abaddham. The film which was made in Telugu and Tamil languages simultaneously is also getting released in Telugu as well as Tamil soon. The audio of the film was released recently and Kamal Hassan and Rajanikanth graced the occasion. Though the Telugu industry almost pushed him out, he earned good name in Tamil. Balachander also gave his helping hand to Udaykiran and made Poi as his 101st film. The same film is being released in Telugu as Abaddham.
Meanwhile, Lagadapati Sridhar had planned a film with Udaykiran in the name of Viyyalavari Kayyalu with E Sattibabu as director. However, the makers failed to zero in on any heroine for the film. Though Mamata Mohandas was selected, she rejected after for some reasons. Riya Sen was considered as the next choice but she demanded heavy remuneration and hence she was dropped. Now 'Shriya' was chosen for the slot, but she is busy with Rajani's film Sivaji. So, once she turns free, Udaykiran's film would go to sets.