TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
The successful Tamil film Uyur which has Sriram and Sangeeta in the lead is being dubbed into Telugu with its telugu version being named Manoharaa. Directed by R Balaji, it will bemade under the Sri Balaji Cine Creations banner. The first copy is already in hand.
Producer R Balaji says, 'The film made with a different concept had celebrated 100 days in Tamil. Shankar's co-brother Singapore R Saravana, who was the executive producer of Premiste had produced the original and Sami, who got training under noted director Cheran had directed this film. Sangeetha, once again played a role which has a lot of scope for performance after Sivaputrudu. We are confident that the film would enthrall the Telugu audiences also. We have decided to release the audio of the film on October 19 and the film on November 3.' Joshua Sridhar of Premiste-fame is the music director.