TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The successful Tamil film Uyur which has Sriram and Sangeeta in the lead is being dubbed into Telugu with its telugu version being named Manoharaa. Directed by R Balaji, it will bemade under the Sri Balaji Cine Creations banner. The first copy is already in hand.
Producer R Balaji says, 'The film made with a different concept had celebrated 100 days in Tamil. Shankar's co-brother Singapore R Saravana, who was the executive producer of Premiste had produced the original and Sami, who got training under noted director Cheran had directed this film. Sangeetha, once again played a role which has a lot of scope for performance after Sivaputrudu. We are confident that the film would enthrall the Telugu audiences also. We have decided to release the audio of the film on October 19 and the film on November 3.' Joshua Sridhar of Premiste-fame is the music director.