TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Two of Vakada Appa Rao's films are ready for release during Sankranthi. Of them Maharathi directed by P Vasu and produced on the banner of 'Sri Lalitha Kalanjali Films' is being made on his own, he was the executive producer of Annavaram. In fact, Maharathi had to be completed much earlier and should have been released in November itself. However, it was delayed and postponed till Sankranthi on the advice of Balakrishna.
These days producers became mere ATMs, as they have to depend on the advice of heroes right from the selection of heroine, music director and the places for canning of songs including foreign locations. The producer, though holds the entire burden doesn't have the freedom to choose at least the release date. First it was said that the distributors are apprehensive of taking Balakrishna's film in the wake of the recent disasters.
At last Dasari Narayana Rao took the distribution rights of two areas by the end of November. At the same time, there were rumours that Dasari Narayana Rao also financed to certain extent for that film. In this backdrop, Vakada Appa Rao himself came forward to release the film on his own. However, with Balakrishna pleading with the producer to wait till Sankranthi, Vakada Appa Rao has no other option but to remain mum. It seems, Balakrishna was bitten by sentiment bug that Sankranthi release would bring him luck.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
The secret behind Asin's success as model
NTR better lose weight fast....