TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
The successful Tamil film Vallavan with Shimbu, Nayanatara, Sandhya and Rimasen in the lead has several elements that are needed for the present youth trends. Looking at all of them, we have decided to dub it in Telugu as Vallabha under the banner of SR Entertainments,' said Bellamkonda Suresh. Talking to film journalists, he says, 'We gave a tagline to the title as 'He knows what to do'. The reasons for keeping that tagline should be watched on the screen instead of explaining them orally. The characterization of Shimbu is quite different. At the same time, Rimasen had got an opportunity to perform in a special role, while Nayanatara's glamour would attract the youth and remain a highlight. Music provided by Yuan Shankar Raja would be another big asset. The audio was proved a big hit before the release even in original Tamil film. There is a good response for the audio in Telugu also, which was released through Aditya. Especially the tunes penned by Veturi, Vennelakanti, Bhuvanachandra and Chandrabose were well tuned by Yuan Shankar Raja. We are sure that the film would be a big hit in Telugu as well. The film had completed all the post production formalities recently and we are planning to release the film on November 10.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Vallavan - Movie Stills.
Raakhi shooting in progress at RFC
Chakri has a delicate sentiment