TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
The third schedule of the new EAPT film directed by Vamsee, produced by Sathish Tati and produced by Jai Arnala on the banner of EAPT has come to an end recently. Producers say, 'We have shot some action scenes under the direction of Stun Siva and some important scenes under the direction of Vamsee in Rampachodavaram, Marudumilli forest areas between September 21 and October 15. But for the shooting of two songs and climax the shooting of the film complete. Of the remaining two songs one would be canned in the backdrop of Godavari and another in a specially erected set in a film studio.'
One of the producers Satish says, 'We have developed technically in several sectors. So Vamsee is making the film in a different way to attract the present generation audiences. It is a suspense thriller. After a long gap, an audio is coming up in the rare combination of Veturi and Illayaraja. There are six songs in the film and we are planning to release the audio in the first half of November. Dubbing process has already begun from October 25. We will release the film in the second half of December.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
AU doctorate for Chiranjeevi
Mayabazar to release on Nov 10