TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Noted artiste of yesteryears G Varalakshmi passed away after a brief illness in Chennai on Sunday. She was 80. Varalakshmi is suffering from some ailment for the past some time and is getting treatment in a private hospital. She was discharged on Saturday and was again admitted to the hospital on Sunday evening after her condition turned critical. She died in the hospital. The funeral was held on Monday. She is the second wife of KS Prakasa Rao, father of director K Raghavendra Rao. She is now staying with her daughter Kanakadurga in Chennai. Born in 1927 at Ongole district (present Prakasam district), she made her debut in to the Telugu films through 'Bhakta Prahlada' as a child artiste. Her films like Kula Gotralu, Mangalya Bandham and Pelli Chesi Choodu earned her a good name. Her last film is Leta Manasulu.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Uday Kiran tries Tollywood again
Mumaith Khan has progressed