TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The audio of Vesavi, the dubbed version of the successful Tamil film Veyil directed by Vasanta Balan, produced by Nukarapu Suryaprakasha Rao and production supervision by Suresh Kondeti with Bharat and Bhavana in the lead is all set to hit the market this week. Producer Suryaprakasha Rao says, 'The lyrics penned by Veturi would definitely enthrall the audiences. AR Rehman's nephew GV Prakash had tuned all these songs and we are sure that they would enthrall the Telugu audiences.' Presenter of the film Suresh Kondeti says, 'We have completed the recording of songs in Chennai and Mumbai recently. We did not compromise on the quality and chose good singers for all the songs and gave them life with a feel of difference. We are sure that the audiences would be thrilled after listening to the songs.' Dialogues are by Sriramakrishna, lyrics are by Veturi, music is by GV Prakash Kumar. Shankar is the presenter of the film.