TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Directed by Vasantha Balan and produced by Shankar, the successful Tamil film Veyil, with Bharat and Bhavana in the lead, is being dubbed into Telugu by Nukarapu Suryaprakasa Rao on the banner of SP Creations. Producer Suryaprakasa Rao says, 'We are making efforts to release the film in the first half December. There eight songs in the film and the audio which was released into the market is getting a positive response. Presently final mixing is in progress. Popular journalist and producer Suresh Kondeti says, 'It is a different love story. This Vesavi would shed its coolness on the life of our hero. How this Vesavi had changed his lifestyle has to be seen on the screen.' Shriya Reddy, Pashupathi are in the cast. The film is being presented by Shankar, while dialogues are by Sriramakrishna, lyrics are by Veturi and music is by GV Prakashkumar.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Satyam Sivam Sundaram to hit screen on Dec 8
Aa Rathri - a fight against corruption