TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The audio of Vijetha was released through Madhura Entertainments recently. The super-hit Tamil film Yemdan Magan with Bharat and Gopika in the lead is being dubbed into Telugu by Talamati Srimohan Reddy and M Rangareddy on the banner of Srimohan Movie Makers. M Shyamprasad Reddy, K Achireddy, M Narasimha Rao, Brahmaji, Vakada Anjankumar, Narayana Reddy, K Rameshbabu, producers Srimohan Reddy, Rangareddy, dialogue writer Venkat, Lakshminarayana of Madhura Audio were present on the occasion. Shyamprasad Reddy launched the audio and handed over the first audiocassette to Achireddy. Narayana Reddy released the CD and handed over the first CD to Brahmaji.
Shyamprasad Reddy says, 'I have intimacy with Rangareddy when he was with S Gopal Reddy of Bhargav Arts. He had good taste on films. He should have dubbed the film only if it really good. I wish both the audio and the film a big success.' Achireddy says, 'Vidyasagar has a spark in his music and he would have given good tunes to the film. I am sure that the audio and the film a big hit.' Brahmaji says, 'I watched the Tamil original and I am sure that the film would be a hit in Telugu as well.