TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Vikramarkudu a film directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by ML Kumar Choudary celebrated its 100-days function in Hyderabad on Sunday. The Chief Guest, popular director-cum-producer and Union minister Dasari Narayana Rao said, 'The winning streak of Telugu cinema is continuing this year. It is a welcome gesture especially at the time when the Telugu film has completed 75 years (this year) . The industry was in doldrums for the past four-five years. But the situation has changed now. Whichever film that becomes hit is a big cinema and the hero will be a top hero. Raviteja had reached this stage after a long sojourn. Step-by-step, he reached this level and got a place amidst top heroes.'
Producer ML Kumar Choudary says, 'The story by Vijayendra Prasad and the music by Keeravani are the highlights of the film. The audiences made the film a success because of its "novelty" nature.' Raviteja says, 'Director Rajamouli deserves the credit of moulding the two characters played by me in the film, which has good contrast. He is the man behind the success of the film.' Music director Keeravani says, 'I was confident of celebrating the 100-days for this film. Especially since the Attili Sattibabu character bagged the laurels of audiences.' K Raghavendra Rao, Ramanaidu, Allu Aravind, Ileana, EVV Satyanarayana, 'Dil' Raju, Sagar, Tammareddy Bharadwaja, B Gopal, Nagababu, Vijaybhaskar, Arjuna Raju, Vijendra Prasad, Anushka, Ruthika, Allu Arjun, Brahmanandam and others attended the function.