TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Vyjayanti Movies, which had produced several heavy budget films is now entering the small screen. Swapna Dutt, daughter of C Aswinidutt had launched Vyjayanti Tele Ventures and is planning many TV programmes. As a first step in this regard, the unit is launching 'Sarigamapa' programme to enable the upcoming singers prove their ability through Zee Telugu from November 2. The programme would be telecast at 9 pm on every Thursday and Saturday. Aswinidutt says, 'I used to make films with top heroes with heavy budget and could not promote youngsters to the maximum extent. My daughter told me that she is planning to launch VTV and is planning over 50 projects. 'Sarigamapa' is one among them, which would promote the upcoming artistes. We have so far produced around 40 films and all of them were musical hits. It is quite happy to announce that we are into the small screen with our debut venture based on music.' Swapna Dutt says, 'The programme would be telecast in 35 episodes and I wish our project would go near to the people.' Popular producer cum director YVS Choudary, Anandsai, Rhythm Vishnu, Sunitha, Zee Telugu representative Ajaykumar, Rasool and others were present at the press briefing.