TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Vijayawada (UNI): The VII Biennial International Conference of the World Telugu Federation (WTF) will be held at Dubai from April 12 to 14.
Speaking to mediapersons here last evening, WTF Chennai Secretary J M Naidu said several prominent personalities in the fields of politics, entertainment and literature will participate in the meet.
The conference will be inaugurated by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy. Assembly Speaker K R Suresh Reddy and several state and union ministers are expected to attend.
The conference will witness seminars and workshops on health tourism, biotechnology and infrastructure and serve as a platform for entrepreneurs to interact with their counterparts in Dubai on business opportunities. It will also host several cultural events.
To a question, Mr Naidu said about 3,000 delegates from all over the world were expected for the conference.
The WTF officials said efforts will be taken to promote Telugu in the Middle East as many Telugus were facing difficulty in the absence of the language in school curriculum.
Is Simran returning at all?
Shivaji contract stifling Shriya?