TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Dubbing process is complete for 100 Kotlu directed by Martial Ramana and produced by YK Rao and Kasula Sridhar on the banner of Sri Manjunatha Movies with Baladitya and Sairabanu in the lead. The producers say, 'Super Star Krishna is appearing in a cowboy get up after a long gap in our film. His character would be very crucial in the movie. Our director took several precautions in moulding the character on the screen. Brahmanandam played a comedy role on the lines of Bruce Lee. The comedy scenes that were shot on him would attract everyone. We are planning to launch the audio during the first half of October and the tunes provided by Vandemataram Srinivas would remain an asset for the movie.'
The name 100 Kotlu means 100 Crore. The film deals with the backdrop of mafia and black money. The hero recovers the money form the mafia is the story. Krishna seems to be doing what Rajini did in Shivaji.