TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Allari Naresh and Farjana starrer Seema Sastry will be released by the end of August. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by Mutyala Anjaneyulu. The films post production work is almost over.
The director said, "The film is not only has a good story but also has a good soundtrack to go along with it. Two old popular songs have been remixed and are included in the soundtrack. The movie is a love story between heroine Surekha Reddy and hero Subrahmanya Sastry. Surekha has been made used to blood shed caused by factionalism having seen it during her younger days. The hero is from a Brahmin family and is a very timid person. It is an entertainer from the beginning to the end."
The films presenter Chavali Anjaneyulu said, 'Almost all the comedians in the Telugu film industry are acting in this movie. The first copy would be ready by the end of July and we are planning to release the film during August. We are confident that the people will bless our efforts.' V Jagadish and Vishnu are also producing the film.