TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Anil Ambani led Reliance group plans to enter the film industry in a big way. The group is already into filmmaking and distribution with Adlabs. The reliance group is now entering directly into filmmaking. The group has determined and is planing to make thee films with three leading south Indian stars in the south. The first will be with superstar Rajnikanth. The second is with Kamal Hassan. The third film is being planned to be star Nagarjuna. The group has already taken initiation and negotiating with Nagarjuna in this regard. The group is also in talks with prince Mahesh Babu to sign him up as their brand ambassador in Andhra Pradesh.