TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Anil Ambani led Reliance group plans to enter the film industry in a big way. The group is already into filmmaking and distribution with Adlabs. The reliance group is now entering directly into filmmaking. The group has determined and is planing to make thee films with three leading south Indian stars in the south. The first will be with superstar Rajnikanth. The second is with Kamal Hassan. The third film is being planned to be star Nagarjuna. The group has already taken initiation and negotiating with Nagarjuna in this regard. The group is also in talks with prince Mahesh Babu to sign him up as their brand ambassador in Andhra Pradesh.