TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Anoushka is no stranger to glamorous roles, but her recent performance in the Tamil film Rendu with Madhavan (the film will be dubbed and released in Telugu soon) has raised a few eyebrows.
It was very obvious that Reema Sen was the heroine of the film. But the onus of taking care of the glamour department fell completely on Anoushka.
"I was told that my role in the film was going to be very important. That was why I had accepted the role. It was only after the film's release that I realized that they had brought me in simply for glamour purpose. I'm hurt by this letdown," she said.
But Anoushka has nothing much to complain about. The film is doing very well at the box office and Anoushka is getting plenty of new offers in Tamil. Though she continues to be popular in Telugu too, there is no news about any new projects.
"Anyway, I'm going to be more careful in future when it comes to accepting offers," she announced.