TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Anoushka is no stranger to glamorous roles, but her recent performance in the Tamil film Rendu with Madhavan (the film will be dubbed and released in Telugu soon) has raised a few eyebrows.
It was very obvious that Reema Sen was the heroine of the film. But the onus of taking care of the glamour department fell completely on Anoushka.
"I was told that my role in the film was going to be very important. That was why I had accepted the role. It was only after the film's release that I realized that they had brought me in simply for glamour purpose. I'm hurt by this letdown," she said.
But Anoushka has nothing much to complain about. The film is doing very well at the box office and Anoushka is getting plenty of new offers in Tamil. Though she continues to be popular in Telugu too, there is no news about any new projects.
"Anyway, I'm going to be more careful in future when it comes to accepting offers," she announced.