TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Addressing the media, popular writer Tanikella Bharani said, "Nagababu has played several nice roles in various films so far. However, his role in Apadamokkula Vaadu would remain as the best in his career. He has played the role of ZPTC member Rangaiah Naidu in the movie. I played a villain's role opposite him."
Director of the film Posani Krishnamurali said, "The reason for keeping Rangaiah Naidu's name for his character is that it is was the original name of Nagababu's grandfather, who worked for the uplift of farmers. It is a complete political film and there are several satires on the present political system.
However, we did not target any particular leader or party, but tried to give a message that the people will always remember the political leaders, who will be pious, disciplined and bound by morals. We have already achieved success with Operation Duryodhana and we are sure that the history will repeat in our banner."
Nagababu said, "So far, Murali used to give me good roles in all the films under his direction and this is a different role in my career. Though I am the hero on the screen, the real hero in the film is Murali." Producer Mallikarjun said, "Krishnamurali is a dedicated, disciplined and hard worker. Operation Duryodhana produced under the direction of Krishnamurali was a big hit and we wish this film would be a bigger hit than it."
Saikumar, AVS, Babu Mohan, Kota Shankar Rao, Venu, Asmitha, Sana, Hema, Udayabhanu, Lakshya, Surekhavani and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by Koratala Siva, music is by Lenina Choudary, camera is by A Raja, while story screenplay and direction are by Posani Krishnamurali. Later producer Mallikarjun handed over a cheque worth Rs 1 lakh towards donation to Film Critics Association.