TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
'Marriages are Made in Heaven' is an old saying. On the lines of Srija getting married to Sirish Bharadwaja, popular heroine Arthi Agarwal got married to Ujwal Kumar, an NRI techie, at Arya Samaj temple in Ranigunj of Secunderabad. Of course, Arthi's sister Aditi and parents accompanied her at the marriage. A few relatives of Ujwal Kumar also attended the marriage on his behalf.
It is worth mentioning here that Arthi was dating her boyfriend for more than a year. The marriage was impromptu and surprised everyone in the film industry as there was no notice or information about it till the marriage took place. She came to the Arya Samaj temple with her family in a bridal attire. She wore a pink Ghaghra Choli and the marriage was performed in a traditional but formal way.
Arthi's father announced that it is an arranged marriage. Arthi made her debut as heroine in Telugu film industry with 'Nuvvu Naaku Nachchav' opposite Venkatesh. She played opposite several top heroes including Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna besides young heroes like Tarun. She reportedly attempted suicide following an affair with a young hero. She went into coma and returned to normal recently. Later, she played opposite Sunil, who turned a hero from comedian, with 'Allari Ramudu'. Presently Arthi is shooting 'Gorintaku' being produced on the banner of Mega Super Good Films opposite Dr Rajasekhar, besides playing a female lead opposite Venu.