- Why Did Nagarjuna Accept To Star In Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra?
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
'Marriages are Made in Heaven' is an old saying. On the lines of Srija getting married to Sirish Bharadwaja, popular heroine Arthi Agarwal got married to Ujwal Kumar, an NRI techie, at Arya Samaj temple in Ranigunj of Secunderabad. Of course, Arthi's sister Aditi and parents accompanied her at the marriage. A few relatives of Ujwal Kumar also attended the marriage on his behalf.
It is worth mentioning here that Arthi was dating her boyfriend for more than a year. The marriage was impromptu and surprised everyone in the film industry as there was no notice or information about it till the marriage took place. She came to the Arya Samaj temple with her family in a bridal attire. She wore a pink Ghaghra Choli and the marriage was performed in a traditional but formal way.
Arthi's father announced that it is an arranged marriage. Arthi made her debut as heroine in Telugu film industry with 'Nuvvu Naaku Nachchav' opposite Venkatesh. She played opposite several top heroes including Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna besides young heroes like Tarun. She reportedly attempted suicide following an affair with a young hero. She went into coma and returned to normal recently. Later, she played opposite Sunil, who turned a hero from comedian, with 'Allari Ramudu'. Presently Arthi is shooting 'Gorintaku' being produced on the banner of Mega Super Good Films opposite Dr Rajasekhar, besides playing a female lead opposite Venu.