TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The successful Malayalam film, Bada Dost starring Suresh Gopi as hero is being dubbed into Telugu with the same name by N Krishnaveni under the banner of Sri Gayatri Arts. Meghana Naidu and Jyotirmayi are pairing up with Suresh Gopi for this film. One of the presenters NV Swamy says, 'The first copy of the film is ready. Suresh Gopi plays the role of a sincere police officer. Though he remains a terror for the corrupt and mafia gangs, he faces some kind of obstacle. Learning that he cannot serve the society in the uniform, he sheds it and joins hands with some anti-social elements and finally he teaches them a lesson.
Director VG Thampi has moulded the film in an interesting way. The villain's role is played by another popular Malayalam writer and director Siddique which will remain as a highlight of the movie. The role of Police Commissioner played by Manoj K Jayan will also be good to watch. We are planning to release the film in the first week of April.' Karthik, Devan, Hanifa, Riyaz Khan, Risha Baba, Vijayakumar are in the cast. Lyrics and dialogues are by Vennelakanti, music is by Jayachandra and cinematography is by Paul George, while Nanduri Brothers are presenting the film.