TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It probably wouldn't come as a surprise if Balakrishna suddenly announced his decision to enter politics. The actor had always been talking about making a career in politics too.
The rumors recently hit the peak when Balakrishna paid a visit to his brother-in-law, N Chandrababu Naidu, the president of Telugu Desam Party. Balakrishna's father too had made a surprise entry into politics. On his death anniversary, the 18th of January, Balakrishna said that he too would someday soon make a surprise announcement about his political entry.
The fact that he had met Chandrababu Naidu just ahead of a massive membership drive that the party was planning to conduct in the state, had started some eager speculations.
But, after the meeting, Chandrababu Naidu clarified that it was a very informal family get-together.
Balakrishna's entry into politics is imminent. It is only a matter of time before official announcements are made.