TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
The shooting of Batukamma resumed in Warangal and its surrounding areas. Directed by T Prabhakar, it is produced by Ponugoti Saraswati Rammohana Rao and Makkapati Vanaja Chandrasekhar Rao under the Kakatiya Films banner. The female lead role is played by actress Sindhu Tulani. Director Prabhakar said, 'We shot the film in Warangal and its surrounding areas for about 25 days last month as part of the first schedule of which we have completed half of the shooting. The second schedule is to be kicked off.'
Presenter of the film Dr T Rajeswara Rao said, 'The nine days before Dasara is what the Telengana people call Batukamma. There is always a festive atmosphere during these nine days. Those days would begin from October 11. The entire region of Telangana and Warangal in particular would celebrate these festival days on a grand scale. We believe that we could make use of the festival days as the subject of the film is the same festival. Hence we will continue our shooting in a festive atmosphere.' Producers said, 'We will complete the remaining talkie and song portions during the second schedule of shooting."