TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
The shooting of Batukamma resumed in Warangal and its surrounding areas. Directed by T Prabhakar, it is produced by Ponugoti Saraswati Rammohana Rao and Makkapati Vanaja Chandrasekhar Rao under the Kakatiya Films banner. The female lead role is played by actress Sindhu Tulani. Director Prabhakar said, 'We shot the film in Warangal and its surrounding areas for about 25 days last month as part of the first schedule of which we have completed half of the shooting. The second schedule is to be kicked off.'
Presenter of the film Dr T Rajeswara Rao said, 'The nine days before Dasara is what the Telengana people call Batukamma. There is always a festive atmosphere during these nine days. Those days would begin from October 11. The entire region of Telangana and Warangal in particular would celebrate these festival days on a grand scale. We believe that we could make use of the festival days as the subject of the film is the same festival. Hence we will continue our shooting in a festive atmosphere.' Producers said, 'We will complete the remaining talkie and song portions during the second schedule of shooting."