TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Directed by A Mallikarjun and produced by M Sivakumar on the banner of Nandi Productions with Srihari, Raja, Gajala and Nikhita in the lead, the film was titled as 'Bhadradri'. Presently the film is being shot in Annapurna Studios. Srihari announced the title.
Addressing the media, Srihari says, 'The film has all kinds of elements that could attract the mass and class audiences. It has action, entertainment and sentiment in equal ratio. There is a good score to show the acting talents for me as well as Raja. Over 80 per cent of the film shooting has been completed. Shooting of climax and canning of three songs remained is balance. We will complete the balance work very soon.
Producer Sivakumar says, 'It is a good family subject. The audiences could find a new Srihari in this movie. Especially, the scenes between Srihari and Raja, who are playing brothers in this movie would be quite interesting. We are planning to release the film during Sankranthi.'
Raja says, 'The character played by Srihari would enhance his image. I felt thrilled while Srihari was delivering dialogues on some occasions. He really lived in emotional and sentimental scenes.' Writer Bobby says, 'What Bhadradri did for his village is the basic subject of the movie. The film had got a good subject and has a lot of sentiment.'
Ranganath, Jayaprakash Reddy, LB Sriram, Jeeva, Mukhesh Rushi, Brahmaji, Venumadhav, MS Narayana, Benarjee, Balaji, Sivaparvathi, Geeta Singh, Sairababu and others are in the cast. Story is by KS Ravindranath (Bobby), dialogues are by Swamiji-Vijay, music is by Manisharma, editing is by Gauthamraju while camera is by Bharani K Dharan.