TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Noted film production unit SP Entertainments, which had earlier made family entertainers like Swayamvaram, Chirunavvutho and Kalyanaramudu and youthful thrillers like Tenth Class, is planning a heavy budget film. It launched the shooting of the film with pooja activities at its office on February 26. Producer P Venkata Shyam Prasad says, 'Our film unit is known for making good and entertaining movies. Now we are planning a youthful entertainer to attract all classes of audiences. We are introducing Hari as director who had earlier worked with PN Ramachandra Rao, Thammareddy Bharadwaja and others as an associate director. I liked the story and the excellent screenplay narrated by him and decided to produce it. The regular shooting of the film would begin from March 3.
he added, "Bharat, who had earlier worked as hero on our banner in Tenth Class is playing hero in this film again. Over 40 per cent of the film would be shot abroad as per the demand of the story. We are making efforts to hold music sittings in the first week of March.' Bharat, Hari and Ramprasad of Chirunavvutho-fame and others attended the programme.