TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Though very busy as a choreographer, Raghava Lawrence had an opportunity to turn a director with Mass. His next film Style also proved a big hit. Now, Lawrence is getting ready to complete the hat-trick with Muni being produced by Charan under the banner of Gemini Productions Pvt Ltd.
The film is being made simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil and would also be released simultaneously. The film has almost completed the shooting, but for the canning of two songs. Charan, who directed Gemini and Vasulraja MBBS in Tamil is producing this film. Charan says, 'Lawrence is not only a good choreographer but also a tasteful director. He achieved two successive hits immediately after his debut. He came up with a different subject which had a good commercial formula and immediately we started it in the name of Muni.
While Lawrence is playing the lead role as it suits his body language well, Rajkiran of Pandem Kodi is playing another important role. There are five songs and of them three have already been choreographed. Two more songs will be canned in January. We have started the dubbing process simultaneously and are planning to release the film in both the languages at the same time.
While the audio is planned to be released in January, the film would be released in February.' Director Lawrence says, 'The film, as expected, has come out excellently. The story and its movement are quite different from the routine. We erected a special slum set in Chennai for reality and shot some scenes.
Both the characters - mine and that of Rajkiran - would be a highlight. Vedika is playing the heroine, while Dandapani, Kovai Sarala, Delhi Ganesh and others are in the cast. Bhuvanachandra has penned the lyrics, K Guhan looks after cinematography, action is by Super Subbarayan, while editing is by Suresh Urs and music is by Ramani Bharadwaj