TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Director Kanmani says, “The college days in a film are the Happy Days, as there won't be any responsibilities. Our Call Centre can be termed as 'jolly days' as there will be some kind of responsibility as the youth will keep their career as a target."
Producers say, “The film is being made a bilingual and is being produced simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil languages. We launched the shooting on October 20, the Vijayadasami Day. So far, we have completed 60 per cent shooting. We will continue shooting in Chennai in December. Saikarthik's music and Anji's cinematography would be the highlights."
Director Kanmani says, “All the lead artists in the film are below 25 years of age. Almost all the artists have acted in one or two films too. The film will be very fresh and youthful." Vamsikrishna, who played one of the heroes in Happy Days says, “I played the role of student in Happy Days and is now doing the role of a call centre employee in this movie. We are sure that this film will also be a hit."