TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, July 20, 2007
Hit Tamil film Chennai 600028 will now be dubbed in Telugu. The film directed by Venkat Prabhu will be called Kodithe Kottalira in its Telugu dubbed version. SP Charan has produced it. The dubbing of the film will be undertaken by People's Cine Entertainments with Almon Raju producing the Telugu version.
Producer Almon Raju said, "The film is film based on cricket, a game - which the younger film audience film in India are very familiar with. The film has a good entertainment quotient and will attract audience of other languages too. The film has 11 heroes and heroines in all. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed excellent music for the film.
Vennelakanti will write the films script. Shakti Saravanan will overlook the camera work of the film. P Bhuvan Reddy and Kora Srikanth are the co-producing the film.
|Also read... |
Nagarjuna in 4 avatars
Simran opposite Krishna Bhagawan
SDZ to be an all-family affair
Trisha's most gorgeous male
Nisha Kothari refuses onscreen kiss