TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Sunil Noronha
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Megastar Chiranjeevi is personally seeing to it that his son Ram Charan Tej's debut film Chirutha is a big one. The megastar has been going around Hyderabad checking too see if the promotion for the film is good enough. The Censor Board passed the film but recently. Now the only thing left is to wait and watch as to how the audience reacts to Ram Charan Tej. Keeping in mind that he is making a film with the megastar"s son, the films director Puri Jagannath has seen to it that Chiru is happy every step of the way.
The film, which is set top be released on the 28th of this month, is virtually without competition only because Ram Charan Tej is the megastar"s son. Acting opposite Ram Charan is Neha Sharam. The fact the flick is directed by Jagannath in itself brings a lot of expectation to the fore. Surely Ram Charan Tej has learnt by now that being Chiru"s son is not mean task. The very same fact also gives a lot of headway for a beginner.