TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Sunil Noronha
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Megastar Chiranjeevi is personally seeing to it that his son Ram Charan Tej's debut film Chirutha is a big one. The megastar has been going around Hyderabad checking too see if the promotion for the film is good enough. The Censor Board passed the film but recently. Now the only thing left is to wait and watch as to how the audience reacts to Ram Charan Tej. Keeping in mind that he is making a film with the megastar"s son, the films director Puri Jagannath has seen to it that Chiru is happy every step of the way.
The film, which is set top be released on the 28th of this month, is virtually without competition only because Ram Charan Tej is the megastar"s son. Acting opposite Ram Charan is Neha Sharam. The fact the flick is directed by Jagannath in itself brings a lot of expectation to the fore. Surely Ram Charan Tej has learnt by now that being Chiru"s son is not mean task. The very same fact also gives a lot of headway for a beginner.