TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Andhra Pradesh CM Dr Y S Rajasekhar Reddy has already invited Chiranjeevi to join his Congress Party. But according to some sources, Chiru follows the footsteps of thespian NT Rama Rao, who created a record by becoming chief minister. He wants to launch his own party against TDP and Congress. His party will be a third alternative party to the ruling Congress and the main opposition TDP. And like NTR, He will bring about a great change in the state.
Chiranjeevi's fans have already started celebrations. In Tirupati, Rajahmundry and Vishakapatnam, fans burnt the fire crackers and conducted rallies.