TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Being a part of the Megastar Chiranjeevi's family surely seems to be paying off. Almost all the active acting members of the Megastar's family will have some role or the other in his new film Shankardada Zindabad. The film which is a remake of the Bollywood flick Lage Raho Munnabhai has the megastar with Srikanth playing the role of Shankardada and ATM.
The role played by Bollywood actress Vidya Balan in the orignal will played by debutante model Karishma Kotak. The actor who played Gandhi in the orignal - Dilip Prabhawalkar - will play Gandhi. So should we wait for the announcement that Chiru's son, Ram Charan Teja, will also be a part of the film or is it safe to assume that anyway?
Meanwhile actor Srikanth who has recently tasted success in Operation Duryodhana has given himself rate raise and is now charging 30 lakhs instead of 20 lakhs. He has three films now in his kitty which he signed after the films success. Roping in success too is dancer turned director Prabhudeva. He has been signed on by the producers of hit Khaka Khaka to direct their next film for a whopping 2.5 crores.
He made his directorial debut with Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana. It was a big success and was followed up with Pournami and Pokkiri - the Tamil remake of the orignal Telugu hit. Pokkiri has nor crossed it 175th day of running in theatres.